|Monthly Monitoring Rate||$44,99||$64,99||$69,99|
|24 Hr Customer Service||Yes||No||No|
|100% Wireless & Cellular||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ownership of Equipment||Yes||No||Yes|
|Crash and Smash||Yes||No||Yes|
|Smart Phone Control||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Agreement Term||36 Mo.||36 Mo.||36 Mo.|
Additional Security Equipment
In the past home security systems and cameras were entirely based on CCTV or any closed-circuit technology, which requires cable connections at home. Now, most of the home security systems require no cables, have cloud-based storage and are digitalized. In addition to that, with the combination of internet, your smartphone, and home security systems, we will provide you a view of live feed anywhere you are using your internet-connected devices. Frontline is one of the best security systems company, providing wide options for home security and alarm systems. We also provide additional security equipment to ensure the optimum protection that you desire.
- Lighting – Turn your lights on and off remotely, and have them on when you walk in the door automatically or set it to a schedule when you’re on vacation in order to make your house look like someone is home.
- Door Locks – Integrate your door locks seamlessly with your smart devices in order to customize and control with real-time visibility your automation options. You door will lock automatically when the system is alarmed and you will get notifications when the door is unlocked. You can also assign several unique user codes for the temporary access.
- Thermostats – Change or adjust your thermostats setting from anywhere and anytime and instantly receive a notification if someone changes it. This is capable of optimizing your home climate through the use of the entire available sensor data, your locations, as well as the weather conditions.
- Image Sensor – We provide an advanced PIR (Passive Infrared) image sensor that’s integrated with a camera taking quick pictures when a motion is detected and will be sent to you afterwards. At any time of the day, you will be able to what’s going on your place immediately. You can now have a glance of your place wherever you are.
- Motion Sensors – This provides safety net when an intruder somehow gained an access in your home. Motion sensors will be installed in the traffic area like hallways to sense the infrared heat pattern of human body. We are providing an infrared motion sensor which is sophisticated enough to allow your small pets to freely transverse the monitored areas without having the alarm triggered.
- Door/Window Sensors – Door/Window Sensor is activated when a secured window or door is opened while the system is completely armed.
- Glass Break Sensor – this is designed to be used in large expanse of glass like picture window, which can easily be broken to provide an entryway for unauthorized people without opening the window or door. Our glass break sensors are capable of recognizing frequency and the digital sound pattern of the breaking glass. This is one very valuable addition in your security system.
- Smoke/Heat Sensor – the smoke detectors are very important especially when a fire broke out at the middle of the night in order to wake up the sleeping occupants and have enough time to escape. This will be connected to your security system which means our monitoring personnel will immediately be alerted to provide you help in case of fire break out.
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor – being called as the “silent killer”, a colorless and odorless gas called carbon monoxide has recently been considered as a lethal hazard present at homes. Our carbon monoxide sensor will be placed in your sleeping areas, and just like the Smoke Sensors, this can save your life during the most vulnerable time of your day.
When home security system has first come on the market, smart security did not even exist yet. The original security systems that are wired hooked up to telephone landlines, with the wires running everywhere. Having to upgrade the system and adding a new feature has usually been cumbersome and expensive. The advent of smart technology completed changed the market of home security system in town. New wireless home security cameras and wireless security systems are less obtrusive, affordable, and easier to install, which made them the system of selection for many homeowners. Other than these improvements, smart security has also evolved and now, it has been a critical element to a complete security strategy.
Capability to Get Smart Security Up and Running in a Matter of Minutes
Installation of a wireless security system necessitates very few tools and through the help of our experienced technicians, our smart security system can be operational in only a matter of minutes, instead of several days for many. Without a costly process of installation requiring both the physical and electrical installation, the entire process of installation is a fraction of cost of a traditional installation of wired system. Because it is free of wires, the smart security system is attractive and compact. If you plan on switching out the system, you will not be left with unsightly wires running across the place or big holes in the wall. This includes the operation and installation of your smart security, which may be positioned easily for monitoring your entire property.
Remain connected even when there is a power outage
Smart security systems and cameras are intended primarily or exclusively function on battery power. With regular reminders of the system battery, you will never be caught with a system running out of juice. Battery power is also ensuring that the system will remain running even in the event of power outage, or when a burglar cuts your phone lines. This will continuously send alerts to the alarm company, or the local police force, or even someone else that is on your notification list. Your capability of monitoring your home through your smart security cameras will be ensured.
Our top of the line smart security systems can communicate more than hundreds of feet, and it is more than two times the range of a standard wired system. This ability is enabling businesses and homeowners to secure an entire property, which include a detached garage or many other buildings that do not sit right against the house. Are you living on a multi-acre property? You should consider linking several systems together to be able to create an overarching security net for the complete premises. With a smart security camera, you can monitor the dark corners in which bad people may linger, and attempt on gaining unauthorized access.
Easier to upgrade as compared to the wired counterparts
With a smart security camera and system, each component of the system is wireless, and because of that, when you are ready for an upgrade, the outdated company can be removed and swapped for an upgraded model with ease. You will also be capable of adding new features, more sensors, and even more security cameras easily, as soon as you have installed the system, enabling you to keep your system customized and updated to meet your existing security needs and wants.
If you are considering of adding a smart security system and camera to your home, contact us today to learn more about the process. We are the best security alarm professionals in the region with the technology and expertise to help you in security your premises at cost-effective rates.