|Monthly Monitoring Rate||$59,99||$64,99||$69,99|
|24 Hr Customer Service||Yes||No||No|
|100% Wireless & Cellular||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ownership of Equipment||Yes||No||Yes|
|Crash and Smash||Yes||No||Yes|
|Smart Phone Control||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Agreement Term||36 Mo.||36 Mo.||36 Mo.|
Additional Security Equipment
In the past home security systems and cameras were entirely based on CCTV or any closed-circuit technology, which requires cable connections at home. Now, most of the home security systems require no cables, have cloud-based storage and are digitalized. In addition to that, with the combination of internet, your smartphone, and home security systems, we will provide you a view of live feed anywhere you are using your internet-connected devices. Frontline is one of the best security systems company, providing wide options for home security and alarm systems. We also provide additional security equipment to ensure the optimum protection that you desire.
- Lighting – Turn your lights on and off remotely, and have them on when you walk in the door automatically or set it to a schedule when you’re on vacation in order to make your house look like someone is home.
- Door Locks – Integrate your door locks seamlessly with your smart devices in order to customize and control with real-time visibility your automation options. You door will lock automatically when the system is alarmed and you will get notifications when the door is unlocked. You can also assign several unique user codes for the temporary access.
- Thermostats – Change or adjust your thermostats setting from anywhere and anytime and instantly receive a notification if someone changes it. This is capable of optimizing your home climate through the use of the entire available sensor data, your locations, as well as the weather conditions.
- Image Sensor – We provide an advanced PIR (Passive Infrared) image sensor that’s integrated with a camera taking quick pictures when a motion is detected and will be sent to you afterwards. At any time of the day, you will be able to what’s going on your place immediately. You can now have a glance of your place wherever you are.
- Motion Sensors – This provides safety net when an intruder somehow gained an access in your home. Motion sensors will be installed in the traffic area like hallways to sense the infrared heat pattern of human body. We are providing an infrared motion sensor which is sophisticated enough to allow your small pets to freely transverse the monitored areas without having the alarm triggered.
- Door/Window Sensors – Door/Window Sensor is activated when a secured window or door is opened while the system is completely armed.
- Glass Break Sensor – this is designed to be used in large expanse of glass like picture window, which can easily be broken to provide an entryway for unauthorized people without opening the window or door. Our glass break sensors are capable of recognizing frequency and the digital sound pattern of the breaking glass. This is one very valuable addition in your security system.
- Smoke/Heat Sensor – the smoke detectors are very important especially when a fire broke out at the middle of the night in order to wake up the sleeping occupants and have enough time to escape. This will be connected to your security system which means our monitoring personnel will immediately be alerted to provide you help in case of fire break out.
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor – being called as the “silent killer”, a colorless and odorless gas called carbon monoxide has recently been considered as a lethal hazard present at homes. Our carbon monoxide sensor will be placed in your sleeping areas, and just like the Smoke Sensors, this can save your life during the most vulnerable time of your day.
Smart homes are able to make life more convenient and easier. Who would not love being able to control entertainment, lighting, and temperature from their couch? No matter if you are at work, or you are on vacation, smart home is going to alert you to what is going on, and we security systems may be built for providing an immense amount of help in an emergency. For instance, a resident will not only be woken with a notification of fire alarm, but your smart home is also going to unlock doors, lighting the path to security and safety, and contact the fire department.
A smart home will also provide several energy efficiency savings. Since systems put devices at a drastically reduced level of functionality, they may go to sleep and wake up when the commands have been given. The electric bills will be going down when lights have automatically been turned off in empty rooms, with the rooms that can be cooled or heated based on who is there at any given moment, As a homeowner, you may have boasted your heating bill, which was about 1/3 less than a same-sized normal home. Several devices will be able to track how much energy is used by each appliance, and then command power hogs for less usage.
Smart home security system has provided remarkable advantages for elderly people who are living alone. With a smart home, you can be notified when it is time for you to take medicine, alert the hospital when the resident fell, and track how much you are eating. If an elderly resident is quite forgetful, the smart home will perform tasks like shutting off the water before getting the tub overflown, or turning off the oven when the cook has wandered away. It also enables adult children who might be living elsewhere to participate for caring their aging parent. The easy-to-control automated systems are going to provide similar advantages to persons with disabilities or a limited variety of movement.
For beginners, a smart device is always on. Unlike the traditional security systems, wireless systems are not only geared for emergency response. You will be able to get your components customized to fit your necessities. Because security system is already wireless, it is compatible with many other wireless devices both inside and outside your home. It is not common to sync your smart security system to your phone so you will be able to get text alerts even when the system has been disarmed. You will be notified when your children get home from school, be aware of open windows and doors, and keep an eye out of suspicious activity, which have been reported around your neighborhood.