Don’t let your Budget Stop you!
Additional Security Equipment
In the past home security systems and cameras were entirely based on CCTV or any closed-circuit technology, which requires cable connections at home. Now, most of the home security systems require no cables, have cloud-based storage and are digitalized. In addition to that, with the combination of internet, your smartphone, and home security systems, we will provide you a view of live feed anywhere you are using your internet-connected devices. Frontline is one of the best security systems company, providing wide options for home security and alarm systems. We also provide additional security equipment to ensure the optimum protection that you desire.
- Lighting – Turn your lights on and off remotely, and have them on when you walk in the door automatically or set it to a schedule when you’re on vacation in order to make your house look like someone is home.
- Door Locks – Integrate your door locks seamlessly with your smart devices in order to customize and control with real-time visibility your automation options. You door will lock automatically when the system is alarmed and you will get notifications when the door is unlocked. You can also assign several unique user codes for the temporary access.
- Thermostats – Change or adjust your thermostats setting from anywhere and anytime and instantly receive a notification if someone changes it. This is capable of optimizing your home climate through the use of the entire available sensor data, your locations, as well as the weather conditions.
- Image Sensor – We provide an advanced PIR (Passive Infrared) image sensor that’s integrated with a camera taking quick pictures when a motion is detected and will be sent to you afterwards. At any time of the day, you will be able to what’s going on your place immediately. You can now have a glance of your place wherever you are.
- Motion Sensors – This provides safety net when an intruder somehow gained an access in your home. Motion sensors will be installed in the traffic area like hallways to sense the infrared heat pattern of human body. We are providing an infrared motion sensor which is sophisticated enough to allow your small pets to freely transverse the monitored areas without having the alarm triggered.
- Door/Window Sensors – Door/Window Sensor is activated when a secured window or door is opened while the system is completely armed.
- Glass Break Sensor – this is designed to be used in large expanse of glass like picture window, which can easily be broken to provide an entryway for unauthorized people without opening the window or door. Our glass break sensors are capable of recognizing frequency and the digital sound pattern of the breaking glass. This is one very valuable addition in your security system.
- Smoke/Heat Sensor – the smoke detectors are very important especially when a fire broke out at the middle of the night in order to wake up the sleeping occupants and have enough time to escape. This will be connected to your security system which means our monitoring personnel will immediately be alerted to provide you help in case of fire break out.
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor – being called as the “silent killer”, a colorless and odorless gas called carbon monoxide has recently been considered as a lethal hazard present at homes. Our carbon monoxide sensor will be placed in your sleeping areas, and just like the Smoke Sensors, this can save your life during the most vulnerable time of your day.
According to the recent statistics, McAllen is among the major places in Texas that have the highest crime rate relating to burglaries, theft, robberies and illegal intrusion. The alarming increase of this statistics has grown constantly year after year, making it disturbing to some neighboring places where security is one of the major concerns. With the spate of crime rates associated with burglaries and unwanted intrusion, the safety of your home, irreplaceable assets and family must be your number one concern, whether you are at home or away from your abode.
To protect your home, your family and your valuables from these intruders, installing high-end security alarm system makes a huge difference in preserving the safety of your irreplaceable asset, whilst, giving you the peace of mind against incurring possible loses from these instances. There are so many factors to think when it comes to home security alarm system and how could it benefit you and your loved ones at all times. These are few of the reasons that attest the efficiency of home security alarms system and why should you install one for your home.