|Monthly Monitoring Rate||$19,99||$39,95|
|24 Hr Customer Service||Yes||No|
|Ability to Utilize Landline||Yes||Yes|
|Free Backup Battery||Yes||No|
|Same Day Install Available||Yes||No|
|Free Service Check||Yes||No|
|Agreement Term||36 Mo.||36 Mo.|
Additional Security Equipment
In the past home security systems and cameras were entirely based on CCTV or any closed-circuit technology, which requires cable connections at home. Now, most of the home security systems require no cables, have cloud-based storage and are digitalized. In addition to that, with the combination of internet, your smartphone, and home security systems, we will provide you a view of live feed anywhere you are using your internet-connected devices. Frontline is one of the best security systems company, providing wide options for home security and alarm systems. We also provide additional security equipment to ensure the optimum protection that you desire.
- Lighting – Turn your lights on and off remotely, and have them on when you walk in the door automatically or set it to a schedule when you’re on vacation in order to make your house look like someone is home.
- Door Locks – Integrate your door locks seamlessly with your smart devices in order to customize and control with real-time visibility your automation options. You door will lock automatically when the system is alarmed and you will get notifications when the door is unlocked. You can also assign several unique user codes for the temporary access.
- Thermostats – Change or adjust your thermostats setting from anywhere and anytime and instantly receive a notification if someone changes it. This is capable of optimizing your home climate through the use of the entire available sensor data, your locations, as well as the weather conditions.
- Image Sensor – We provide an advanced PIR (Passive Infrared) image sensor that’s integrated with a camera taking quick pictures when a motion is detected and will be sent to you afterwards. At any time of the day, you will be able to what’s going on your place immediately. You can now have a glance of your place wherever you are.
- Motion Sensors – This provides safety net when an intruder somehow gained an access in your home. Motion sensors will be installed in the traffic area like hallways to sense the infrared heat pattern of human body. We are providing an infrared motion sensor which is sophisticated enough to allow your small pets to freely transverse the monitored areas without having the alarm triggered.
- Door/Window Sensors – Door/Window Sensor is activated when a secured window or door is opened while the system is completely armed.
- Glass Break Sensor – this is designed to be used in large expanse of glass like picture window, which can easily be broken to provide an entryway for unauthorized people without opening the window or door. Our glass break sensors are capable of recognizing frequency and the digital sound pattern of the breaking glass. This is one very valuable addition in your security system.
- Smoke/Heat Sensor – the smoke detectors are very important especially when a fire broke out at the middle of the night in order to wake up the sleeping occupants and have enough time to escape. This will be connected to your security system which means our monitoring personnel will immediately be alerted to provide you help in case of fire break out.
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor – being called as the “silent killer”, a colorless and odorless gas called carbon monoxide has recently been considered as a lethal hazard present at homes. Our carbon monoxide sensor will be placed in your sleeping areas, and just like the Smoke Sensors, this can save your life during the most vulnerable time of your day.
Why You Should Install Alarm System At Home?
People say that installing alarm security at home is costly. What they don’t know is that it might even cost them more if they don’t have this kind of system. As you notice there are a lot of crimes that happen right now, so to help you know the culprit, you will be able to find the person easily with alarm security. If this incident happens to you, cameras are really a big help. This is just one of the reasons why you need security cameras at home. Aside from that, it has the following benefits:
- Security camera systems can safeguard your home. One of the greatest benefit of cameras is that your family members are being protected from intruders. But bear in mind that you have to look at your computer so that you can determine if there are intruders. Aside from that you also have to find where to put the cameras. To help you with the process, we at Frontline will help you find the place where to put it. If you are within Weslaco, Harlingen Texas, we can provide you the services that we offer.
- It protects you from fires. The security camera systems that we use have built in warning system. If smokes transpire from an overheated appliance, it will be detected. So, fire will be avoided. Using Burglar alarm can save you, your family members, your nanny, and other people who live in the house. In addition your house is likewise protected. But if you do not have the appliance, all of you will experience the common aftermath of fire.
- It protects you from poisonous carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is being released from your stoves, heating systems, etc. You cannot detect the chemical as a person. That is why you need security camera systems from us. The chemical can result to death if you will not be brought to the nearest hospital. Another symptoms of it is dizziness, chest pain, headache, nausea, confusion, and vomiting.
- It provides peace of mind. If a home security is being installed on any parts of your home, you will not be afraid of possible devastating scenarios like fire, and carbon monoxide. All of you will feel that you are safe from intruders as cameras warn these people. Once they see alarm security, they will be afraid to get inside of your house.
We, at Frontline can be able to give you all of those things given above. We can assure you that you will always be protected from any shattering events. Thus, we provide quality products and quality service.