Installer / Technician
Frontline Smart Security is a Christian company that exists to exalt Christ, build God’s Kingdom, and improve the lives of each customer and team member! We are looking for a Surveillance (CCTV) and Security System Technician/Installer. Candidate must have prior experience installing 2GIG, NAPCO, HONEYWELL, AND CCTV systems. This position will require the technician/installer to be able to work independently (with little or no supervision), have strong technical and troubleshooting ability, assist other technicians with technical issues and/or programming issues (when necessary) and complete all jobs within the time frame allowed.
Frontline Smart Security is rapidly growing in the Rio Grande Valley by providing Smart Home Security and Surveillance solutions!
- Prepares for CCTV and security alarm installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools.
- Plans CCTV and security installations by surveying and evaluating location; identifying alarm installation requirements; laying-out
equipment and wiring plan.
- Establishes CCTV and security alarm system by installing equipment; running and pulling wiring; programming and calibrating equipment;
adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
- Verifies CCTV and security alarm system is functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
- Maintains records by documenting installation.
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; providing a tutorial on the use of security and surveillance systems and answering questions.
- Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities when requested by the company.
Compensation: Salary based on experience.