Alarm Fire Monitoring
|Alarm Fire Monitoring||
|Monthly Monitoring Rate||$24,99||$39,95|
|24 Hr Customer Service||Yes||No|
|Ability to Utilize Landline||Yes||Yes|
|Free Backup Battery||Yes||No|
|Same Day Install Available||Yes||No|
|Free Service Check||Yes||No|
|Agreement Term||36 Mo.||36 Mo.|
Additional Security Equipment
In the past home security systems and cameras were entirely based on CCTV or any closed-circuit technology, which requires cable connections at home. Now, most of the home security systems require no cables, have cloud-based storage and are digitalized. In addition to that, with the combination of internet, your smartphone, and home security systems, we will provide you a view of live feed anywhere you are using your internet-connected devices. Frontline is one of the best security systems company, providing wide options for home security and alarm systems. We also provide additional security equipment to ensure the optimum protection that you desire.
- Lighting – Turn your lights on and off remotely, and have them on when you walk in the door automatically or set it to a schedule when you’re on vacation in order to make your house look like someone is home.
- Door Locks – Integrate your door locks seamlessly with your smart devices in order to customize and control with real-time visibility your automation options. You door will lock automatically when the system is alarmed and you will get notifications when the door is unlocked. You can also assign several unique user codes for the temporary access.
- Thermostats – Change or adjust your thermostats setting from anywhere and anytime and instantly receive a notification if someone changes it. This is capable of optimizing your home climate through the use of the entire available sensor data, your locations, as well as the weather conditions.
- Image Sensor – We provide an advanced PIR (Passive Infrared) image sensor that’s integrated with a camera taking quick pictures when a motion is detected and will be sent to you afterwards. At any time of the day, you will be able to what’s going on your place immediately. You can now have a glance of your place wherever you are.
- Motion Sensors – This provides safety net when an intruder somehow gained an access in your home. Motion sensors will be installed in the traffic area like hallways to sense the infrared heat pattern of human body. We are providing an infrared motion sensor which is sophisticated enough to allow your small pets to freely transverse the monitored areas without having the alarm triggered.
- Door/Window Sensors – Door/Window Sensor is activated when a secured window or door is opened while the system is completely armed.
- Glass Break Sensor – this is designed to be used in large expanse of glass like picture window, which can easily be broken to provide an entryway for unauthorized people without opening the window or door. Our glass break sensors are capable of recognizing frequency and the digital sound pattern of the breaking glass. This is one very valuable addition in your security system.
- Smoke/Heat Sensor – the smoke detectors are very important especially when a fire broke out at the middle of the night in order to wake up the sleeping occupants and have enough time to escape. This will be connected to your security system which means our monitoring personnel will immediately be alerted to provide you help in case of fire break out.
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor – being called as the “silent killer”, a colorless and odorless gas called carbon monoxide has recently been considered as a lethal hazard present at homes. Our carbon monoxide sensor will be placed in your sleeping areas, and just like the Smoke Sensors, this can save your life during the most vulnerable time of your day.
One of the most important things you can do in order to keep your home and business safe is to install an alarm fire monitoring system. The fire alarms are very important to secure the safety and protection of your home and business – help making sure that you, your family, and business employees are notified of emergency as soon as the fire arises, giving you a lot of time to evacuate and cell the fire department.
However, what would you do if the fire arises in the middle of the night or during the non-business days? In order to protect your home or your valuable equipment, you need someone to watch over your home and business at all times. Frontline is offering alarm fire monitoring for residential and commercial building throughout the entire Rio Grande Valley. With us as your frontline of defense, the protection of your home and business against fire is guaranteed!
Why do you need an alarm fire monitoring system?
When installing an alarm fire monitoring system in your residential or commercial premises, you will get connected to our wide network of systems which is designed in order to you and your properties safe from fire at any time of the day. Our alarm fire monitoring system is a transmitter that can easily detect fire in your building and will instantaneously send our offsite fire alarm monitoring team with messages containing information about your building’s emergency. Our monitoring team will then call the fire department for an immediate action as well as you or your key personnel.
With an Alarm Fire Monitoring System from Frontline, you will get the peace of mind by knowing that you have a very reliable company that is watching our your properties at all times. We are the most trusted company in the Rio Grande Valley, ensuring to provide the best fire protection that every people deserves and that they security and alarm systems are always working properly and updated.
At Frontline, we are providing more than alarm fire monitoring services. In order to make sure that you properties are always protection, we are also providing annual inspection and testing of your alarm fire monitoring system, regardless of the manufacturer of the system. We’re also providing annual certification testing for the entire alarm fire monitoring system. Our main goal is to ensure that you alarm fire monitoring system can meet the entire codes and is always prepared to protect your properties in case of a fire emergency.
Install an Alarm Fire Monitoring System Now!!
Do you want to keep your properties safe and secured in case of a fire emergency? Call Frontline today as we are a company that is designed to keep your premises/properties safe and protected at all times.
Smart Alarm Fire Monitoring
With Frontline, your alarm fire monitoring system can be integrated to your smartphone for an instant emergency notification. If you’re too concerned of your property and want to know everything that’s happening at any time of the day, we are the right company for you.
Frontline has several years of experience in providing complete protection services for homeowners, businesses, and organizations in the entire Rio Grande Valley. Our company’s top focus is your safety, and we want to ensure that you family, property, employees, and other valuable are safe from different kinds of dangers. We completely take pride in our Customer First reputation, and we’re willing to do whatever it takes in order to ensure the protection of your property and valuables from many hazards, especially in case of fire break outs. Call us today and speak with one of our well-experienced professional fire safety staffs to discover my many people in the area choose to work with us as their frontline for defense.